الثلاثاء، 23 يوليو 2013

Soon

,
Hi!
First of all, I’d like to thank you again for choosing to support this launch! I really appreciate it.
If you want to read the details of the launch invitation again, just from here.
( Note Page is not fully ready)
It has been 5 years since I did a real launch, so I’m kinda “lost touch” with how a launch should look like nowadays. LOL So I thought of setting up the “old school” JV launch blog to post the latest updates for you.
MORE JV PARTNERS ON-BOARD!
I’m so excited to announce that 3 more top internet marketing Gurus will be joining us for the launch – Dave Guindon (he creates some of coolest software I’ve seen) Willie Crawford (a real veteran internet marketer) and Sean Clark (the guy behind ClickBetter).
Other Gurus include Matt Bacak, Ewen Chia, Gary Ambrose, Bryan Winters, Chris Carpenter, Mack Michaels, Brian Terry, Mike Steup, Anik Singal and Jimmy Kim, Michael Hamm, Paul Sethi, Frank Dang and many others.
THE ECOVER’S HERE!
Here’s how CB Passive Income License Program’s ecover looks like:
CBPI-ecovers
THE SALES FUNNEL
If you’ve registered early, you may have missed out the sales funnel graphic, here it is again:
By the way, the weirdest thing happen to us – I think my Clickbank Affiliate Manager has resigned and I can’t get in touch with an affiliate manager to request for $1 approval. If we can’t get it on time, we’ll need to go with $4.95 trial instead (a real bummer). Keeping my fingers crossed…
MORE UPDATES COMING SOON…
Stay tune, I’ll be posting more updates soon. For those who have requested for a review copy, please note that the member area is not completed yet – sorry for the inconvenience. But once it’s ready, we’ll be contacting you manually for you to access the CB Passive Income License Program.
If you have any question, please feel free to email digipro4u@gmail.com and we’ll get back to you ASAP! 
Take care,

0 التعليقات to “Soon”

إرسال تعليق